January Glossybox: Unboxing

photo-24-01-2017-20-59-18

It’s nearly the end of the first month of the year, can you believe it?

I do feel a little late with this post but with it being a new year we all had so many Christmas and New Year posts to get out and everything just seemed to get really busy and there was just no time! But we’re finally here so let’s take a look in the first Glossybox of 2017…

photo-24-01-2017-21-14-52

Unani | Illuminate Milk Cleaner | RRP £14

I’ve never heard of this brand before so i’m really interested to try out this milk cleanser. Cleansing is an important part of any skincare routine so I love to try out new ones and find the best cleansers for my skin. This cleansing milk is based on nutritious natural oils which work to purify and protect your skin along with removing any dirt and impurities as well as makeup. The product is supposed to leave your skin feeling soft and recharged. The smell of this cleanser is really nice and at £14 to purchase I really hope it works well! I also can’t believe the size of the bottle I received in my box!

Nip + Fab | Kale Fix Moisturiser | RRP £19.95

“A superfood powerhouse of kale, watercress and almond oil. This moisturiser enriches skin and protects it against external aggressors, from pollution to stress, while concentrated aloe vera and shea butter help to soothe and smooth skin.” This moisturiser sounds like the perfect mixture of ingredients to really help repair and soften the skin. I’ve heard a lot about Nip + Fab and I’ve really wanted to try some of their products for a while now so I have high hopes for this!

photo-24-01-2017-21-15-38

Spa To You | Natural Konjac Sponge | RRP £7.99

I have an electronic cleansing brush but a cleansing sponge is something I’m yet to try so I’m really intrigued by this product. This cleansing sponge in particular is made up of 100% pure, natural and organic konjac plant fibre making it really soft and gentle on the skin. Not only is it ideal for cleansing, but also for exfoliating and moisturising too. We all love a good multi-use product!

Vitamasques | Manuka Honey Face Mask | RRP £3.99

This is the second Vitamasques sheet mask I have received in my Glossybox, the last time I got one was in September’s box which was the ‘Hydro Face Mask’. I wasn’t blown away by the Hydro mask so it will be interesting to see how this one works. I have to say first of all, I really like the packaging of this one compared to the last one, it’s a lot more exciting and intriguing – is that weird? It’s only a sheet mask afterall… This Korean mask is made with extracts of nourishing manuka honey but also with triple sheet technology which is supposed to make for unbeatable absorption. I can’t wait to see if it’s as good as it sounds!

The Balm | Meet Matt(e) Trimony Single Eyeshadow | RRP £34 for a palette

I’ve always heard and seen The Balm on Instagram and I always think their palettes are really pretty and everyone always says amazing things about them. I’m so happy I received this single shadow in this months box so I can finally give them a try before buying a full palette! These eyeshadows are supposed to have a velvety smooth texture and you can also use them wet as well as dry which is pretty intriguing. The colour I received is a gorgeous aubergine colour that just looks stunning!

photo-24-01-2017-21-26-23

So there we have it, January’s Glossybox! Have any of you tried any of these products or recommend any others from the same brand? Or would you like to hear any follow up reviews of any of them? Let me know!

img_0312-20

1. January 25, 2017 / 9:26 pm

Nice box! I really like konjac sponges and that honey mask looks great!!

• January 26, 2017 / 9:58 pm

I’ve never tried them so I’m quite excited about that! Doesn’t it! x

2. January 26, 2017 / 8:11 am

I love The Balm products so I’d be happy receiving this brand in my subscription box!

• January 26, 2017 / 9:58 pm

I couldn’t believe it when I saw the eyeshadow in there, definitely wasn’t expecting it so it was a nice surprise 🙂

• January 26, 2017 / 9:59 pm

Ooh what different product did you get? I’m trying out the moisturiser atm and I’m not sure how I feel about it yet, it’s nothing like anything I’ve tried before that’s for sure!

• January 26, 2017 / 10:21 pm

ooo what do you think of it so far? Its made my skin so so smooth i love it luckily 🙂 and i got some hair ties you can see in my link 🙂 XO

• January 26, 2017 / 11:02 pm

Well when I first apply it it makes my face look really oily and it feels sticky which I don’t really love but after awhile it eventually soaks in but I’m not sure I can really notice a difference yet! Ooh I’ll have a look 🙂 xx

• January 27, 2017 / 4:17 pm

oh right how strange…maybe just everyone has it differently 🙂 My face is usually normal/combination. XO

• January 26, 2017 / 10:00 pm

Oh how come you was disappointed? I quite liked this month but I’ve only tried a few bits so far so I’m not 100% sure how I feel about it yet! thank you lovely xx

• January 27, 2017 / 12:18 am

Aw I wish I had all the products you post about from Australia! Haha xx

3. January 27, 2017 / 9:24 pm

I’ve been wanting to try a konjac sponge for the longest time but I also have a cleansing brush so it would probably be overkill! The Nip and Fab moisturiser sounds nice too 🙂

Tasha // shiwashiful.

• January 28, 2017 / 3:30 pm

I think I might have to mix it up with my cleansing brush and sponge to see how differently they work! Who knows maybe the sponge is better 🙂

4. Elley Charles
    January 28, 2017 / 10:45 pm

Everything looks so fabulous. I absolutely love the packaging of the actual Glossybox itself! So feminine and chic!

Elley xx

• January 29, 2017 / 9:45 pm

The packaging is literally so pretty! Thank you Elley xx

5. January 29, 2017 / 11:51 am

It all looks so incredible! I too haven’t tried the balm shadows myself. I use their primer and I absolutely love it! Great Post!

Lubz || http://lubzsays.com

• January 29, 2017 / 9:46 pm

I haven’t even really checked out their products just seen them everywhere on Instagram etc, might have to look at there primer now! Thank you lovely xx

6. Lisa Autumn
    January 29, 2017 / 3:08 pm

I love love love Glossybox so much!

xx Lisa
    lisaautumn.com

• January 29, 2017 / 9:45 pm

They’re such good value for money aren’t they! xx

7. January 30, 2017 / 9:37 am

These look great I received a unani micella water in a subscription box which i didn’t like it had a really strong smell and left my skin feeling soapy. I hope this one is better for you.

• January 30, 2017 / 9:56 am

Aw that’s such a shame! It’s rubbish when you get something that doesn’t work for you, but I guess that’s what’s great about subscription boxes, you still got to try it out! I’ve used my Unani milk cleanser a few times now and it smells quite nice and leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh! x

8. January 30, 2017 / 5:18 pm

Great Post! I love the idea of these subscription boxes.
    I really haven’t tried any of these products nor the brands itself, except The Balm.
    They have such an amazing range of products thats keeps calling my name 😭❤️
    xxBey || http://yourbeautyfixx.com

• January 31, 2017 / 9:33 pm

I haven’t tried my eyeshadow yet but I’m scared to coz I know I’ll probably want a palette afterwards 🙈 xx