March Glossybox: Unboxing

Photo 15-03-2017, 18 47 46

Yet another month has gone by, so yet another Glossybox is here! After last months amazing box I was super excited to see what this months box brought with it. I couldn’t wait to open it. This months box is a complete mixture of products mainly focusing on prepping before anything else but with a little makeup treat to go with it! Let’s take a look inside…

Photo 15-03-2017, 18 42 33

Sleek Makeup | Eye & Cheek Palette | RRP £10

First of all, I have never tried anything from Sleek Makeup which means you probably now think i’m crazy right? But I’ve just never really had a look at their collection of products even though I’ve heard they’re pretty good for the price. Well in this months Glossybox we had 48 hours to choose which one of these 4 palettes we would receive in our box, and let me tell you, it was a difficult choice! I wanted to make sure I had one with a good range of colours and that the cheek colours would match my skin tone so finally I settled for this one which is called ‘A Midsummer’s Dream’. I am loving the fact it has enough eye colours to create a smokey eye as well other looks and that it has cheek colours too and a highlight. This will be perfect for travelling and to keep in the handbag!

Photo 15-03-2017, 18 43 45

This Works | In Transit Camera Close-Up | RRP £30

So this product is supposed to be a 3-in-1, which to me is always a bonus. It claims to be a primer, mask and moisturiser all in one and I’m not quite sure how that’s possible but I guess we’ll find out! Its made to plump, brighten, balance and prime the skin ready for makeup and Victoria Beckham is known to love it. It’s quite expensive to buy but I’m hoping it lives up to its expectations because then it will be worth it. As a little added bonus, it does have a really lovely scent to it!

Got2B | Styling Primer | RRP £4.18

Primer for your hair? What? I didn’t know that was a thing! I have to say though I do love the packaging of this product whether it comes in useful or not (is that sad?). Anyway, this product can be worked into damp or dry hair to give it grip and pliability to basically help your hair stay tame and make it easier to style the way you wish. I’m hoping this might help my hair stop frizzing after I brush it? But other than that I’m not really sure, I guess I’ll have to play around with it and see what happens! This also smells pretty good, so i’ll have to refrain from just lathering my hair in it. The only thing I’m weary about when it comes to hair styling products is, whether it’s going to make my hair more oily or if it will give it a strange texture, as that I do not love!

Photo 15-03-2017, 18 44 38

Figs & Rouge | Hydra-Activ Smart Nutrient Vital Moisture Day Cream | RRP £28

I’ve not heard of this brand before but I have really been interested in skincare lately. I’ve also been looking for a new moisturiser in particular as I’ve fallen out of love with mine so I’m glad I’ve received it in this months box! It contains hyaluronic acid and vitamins A, C & E to keep your skin hydrated all day long which is just what I need.

Oolution | Eye Love | RRP £30

So this is an eye cream which is made up of a bunch of 100% natural ingredients and is rich in antioxidants. It’s purpose is to help get rid of those nasty dark circles and any puffiness which comes with them whether you use it morning or night which sounds perfect. I have really bad dark circles around my eyes and to be honest I’ve always thought that nothing is ever going to change that, but I’ve also never really tried much to help so I’m really intrigued by this product and I’m going to try and use it every night!

Photo 15-03-2017, 18 42 43

What did you think of this months box? It didn’t top last months box as these products I guess in general aren’t quite as exciting or pretty but I’m still looking forward to giving them a go and seeing if I get any good results!

img_0312-20

1. March 15, 2017 / 8:27 pm

Great post. March was my 2nd Glossybox! I must admit I’m not overly keen so far – going to give it one more month and then switch if I don’t like next months!

March 15, 2017 / 9:41 pm

Thank you Sian! Did you not like February’s box? That has been my favourite so far. I’ve been getting Glossybox for so long now I feel like I’m attached but I want to try a different one at the same time! But I don’t really like the look of birch boxes but don’t really know of any others! x

• March 15, 2017 / 10:08 pm

I liked the Ciate polish which was what made me want to try it, and the mask, but not really everything else! I’m probably being fussy so going to give it one more month. I love the look of the Cohorted box but it’s £35!!! Not sure I can justify that… We’ll have to keep an eye out for some others!x

March 15, 2017 / 10:27 pm

I loved everything in the February box except the Mask Scrub as it was really too harsh on my skin. Ooh yeah I couldn’t justify that either, I think under £20 for me! Yes definitely! x

March 15, 2017 / 9:42 pm

Thanks Emily! I’m not overly excited about this months box but some of the products could really make a difference to my skin so I’m hoping they do and then it will still be a good box. The palette is definitely my favourite! x

March 15, 2017 / 11:04 pm

Thank you! I think the sleek palette definitely makes the box 10x better, I love the blush shade it’s a really lovely natural shade and there’s a couple of pretty eyeshadow shades too! x

March 15, 2017 / 11:05 pm

Thank you Elley! Yes I always love the packaging it’s so pretty everytime! I wish you could get it in Aus you would definitely love it! x

2. March 15, 2017 / 11:51 pm

It’s so cool you could chose which palette you wanted! I love Sleek by the way!

March 16, 2017 / 12:20 pm

I love it when we get to choose on a certain product, makes it that little bit more exciting! Ooh that’s good to hear I haven’t tried sleek before! x

3. March 16, 2017 / 3:12 am

The glossy boxes always seem so much better that any of the subscription boxes we have in australia, love your blog hun its so pretty x

March 16, 2017 / 12:23 pm

Aw see I always think the opposite haha! Aw thank you so much I love yours too! x

4. March 16, 2017 / 5:46 am

You’ve received some fantastic products. I’ve got the same Sleek palette and I love both blush shades included.

Lubz || http://lubzsays.com

March 16, 2017 / 12:24 pm

Ooh I haven’t tried to other slightly shimmery blush shade yet but I’m not sure if it will be a little too dark for me but if so I might just use it as an eyeshadow it’s a lovely colour I can’t let it go to waste! x

5. March 16, 2017 / 1:26 pm

Really been toying with the idea of subscribing to glossybox! Definitely something I really want to do. Such lovely products! Great post x

March 17, 2017 / 10:08 pm

Aw you definitely should, you could always just get the one box and see how you like it or just a 3 month subscription :). Aw thank you! x

March 17, 2017 / 10:09 pm

Aw no that’s such a shame! They should definitely take it back to Australia!

March 19, 2017 / 7:44 pm

Thank you lovely! I definitely recommend Glossybox it’s so affordable! I’ve just signed up to a new one too called Love Me Beauty too, I have a referral code over on my twitter or Instagram story if you wanted to try that one! With Love Me Beauty you get to pick which things you want to try, you’ll get an extra 30 credits when you use the code so you can pick more samples in your first box! 🙂 x

March 19, 2017 / 7:45 pm

Thank you! I definitely am enjoying using the products from this months box especially the primer 🙂 x

• March 19, 2017 / 8:13 pm

Is it good for your skin?

March 21, 2017 / 10:30 pm

Yes i would say it’s kind of hydrating, smells lovely and really helps keep your makeup in place for the day!

• March 22, 2017 / 6:15 am

Really? I want to test it. I’m so curious. Check my blog 💖

March 20, 2017 / 12:26 pm

Thank you Sofia! xx

6. March 21, 2017 / 9:42 pm

I’ve been looking for a good frizz tamer for my hair, might have to check out the Got 2 B one. Thanks for sharing your honest opinion on the Glossy Box. I recently cancelled my subscription of Birchbox so good to hear your thoughts on this one.
    Jaz xoxo

March 21, 2017 / 9:58 pm

I haven’t tried it yet but I’m hoping that’s the outcome! Aw thank you! I really enjoy my boxes and they’re so affordable and totally worth It for £10 a month when you get mainly full sized products and even if you haven’t heard of them they turn out to be fab! If you decide to sign up I have a 20% off link so you can get money off your first box whether you sign up to monthly, 3 month, 6 month or 12! So just let me know 🙂 x

• March 21, 2017 / 10:03 pm

Thanks Ellie 😊 it’s good the products are mainly full size so you’re getting your money’s worth. Look forward to hearing how you get on with the products.
        Jaz xoxo

March 21, 2017 / 10:29 pm

Yeah definitely, i was stuck between choosing Glossybox or Birchbox at first but I saw lots of posts and it seemed like Birchbox mainly was sample sizes but I’m definitely glad I chose Glossybox. I’ve just signed up to Love Me Beauty too and will have a post up on that once I receive my box, that ones a little different and you get to pick your own products to make your box and I have a little discount code too so keep an eye out 🙊 x

March 24, 2017 / 8:35 pm

Oh no! Haha which different bits did you get? I really like this months box but last months is still my favourite so far! Thank you Stacey xx

7. March 25, 2017 / 12:41 pm

I love reading through what treats people receive in their glossy box’s.. I’m so tempted myself! 😁

March 25, 2017 / 5:51 pm

I love seeing what other people have got compared to me too! Aw you should it’s so worth it! I have a link on my twitter for 20% off your first box if you decide to! 🙂

• March 25, 2017 / 5:56 pm

Aww thanks lovely, I’ll def use it when I purchase one.. I love the idea of treats every month! 😍

March 25, 2017 / 6:02 pm

No problem! Yes it’s so good and they’re always beautifully packaged too I love it

• March 25, 2017 / 6:08 pm

Absolutely, totally agree 😘

8. March 26, 2017 / 4:54 pm

I love reading and watching unboxing posts and videos! This is such a great box and they send such awesome things! Love your blog! 🙂
    xoxo

March 26, 2017 / 8:49 pm

I love seeing what other people get too! I do love my Glossybox. Aw thank you so much 🙂 xx