April Glossybox: Unboxing

This months Glossybox is all about picking out those new products for spring and finding new favourites which make life a little easier!

Photo 19-04-2017, 19 39 52

Sport FX | Double Time Buffer Brush + Powder Duo | RRP 10.99

First up we have this gorgeous looking 2 in 1 brush which looks perfect for both applying liquid foundation and powder products. What’s most interesting about this brush is that the Taklon bristles have anti-bacterial properties too! I can’t wait to try this out, I think it will be great for travelling and my buffer brushes are my most used.

Photo 19-04-2017, 19 40 04

Rodial | Glamolash Mascara XXL | RRP £24

I’ve actually only tried this brand through Glossybox, I think last time it was an eyeliner and I didn’t think much too it but I’m hoping this mascara is different. It claims to be extreme in everything from volume to lengthening and it’s also jet black which is always a bonus. I don’t wear mascara that often but I’m yet to find my holy grail – so who knows, maybe this could be it!

ModelCo | Contour Stick | RRP £17

I’ve never tried anything from this brand before but I think this is the product I’m least excited about in this months box. That being said I think the only reason is due to the colour as it looks far too dark for my skin tone which is a real shame as I would be excited otherwise! I’ve wanted to try a contour stick for so long too. Never mind!

Photo 19-04-2017, 19 40 16

Merci Handy | Love and Hand Cleansing Gel | RRP 2.90

So this product isn’t exactly exciting but it’s definitely an essential to every day life so I’m still happy I received this in my box! If you hadn’t guessed it’s an anti-bacterial hand sanitizer. But not only does it clean your hands, it also has tiny pearls in which burst on application to hydrate your hands! This is great for me as I have really dry hands at the moment. It also looks super cute and comes in cute colours!

Elgon | Deliwash Cleansing Conditioner Co-Wash | RRP £14.50

Not only have I never heard of this brand before, I’ve also never heard of this type of product either! So this co-wash claims to be a shampoo and conditioner all in one which is free from sulphates, salts and artificial colours which cleanses the hair without stripping it. The packagaging looks super cute but I’m not sure how my hair will like this! I prefer shampoos which lather and this says to expect less. Not only that but the ends of my hair are really dry at the minute so I don’t know if I’ll be able to skip out conditioning them as well? Either way I’m excited to try it out as always! I love finding new products that work with my hair really well.

Photo 19-04-2017, 19 40 30

So that’s everything from this months Glossybox! I have to say I’m a bit unsure with this months products but you never know until you try right? What do you guys think?

Fancy signing up to Glossybox yourself? I have a refer a friend link which gets you 20% off your first box! You can choose from a 3 month, 6 month, 12 month or a monthly plan. Just click here to get started!

1. April 20, 2017 / 5:48 am

I really like the contour stick. I realised with glossybox when I get new products I’m always unsure but after I’ve tried them a few I really like now. Great Review!

Taslyn| http://www.hiddenbeau-t.co.uk

• April 20, 2017 / 7:55 pm

Yeah I think I’ll still give it a try but I think I’m the same too! Like sometimes nothing stands out and then when you try them they end up being so good. Thank you so much lovely! x

2. April 20, 2017 / 10:08 am

Oooh, so impressed. Keep reading these, I think I’m just gonna sign up honestly I always love them haha. Loved reading this x
    my latest post ♡

• April 20, 2017 / 7:56 pm

Ah you should! Even when sometimes I think I’m not too impressed with the box but jot disappointed either I usually end up really liking something still! I think if anything it’s just a great way to try products and brands you wouldn’t necessarily pick yourself! Thank you for reading x

3. April 20, 2017 / 1:44 pm

never heard about this co-wash before but it seems great!

• April 20, 2017 / 7:57 pm

Me neither I’m really intrigued by it I just hope it works with my hair! Thank you for reading x

4. April 20, 2017 / 5:03 pm

I’ve seen a lot of posts about Glossybox lately. May have to sign up and try out a box myself. Love the Merci Handy packaging, so cute! Also, I love your photos 🙂 x

• April 20, 2017 / 7:58 pm

I’ve been loving Glossybox for so long! It’s definitely worth signing up I think just simply as it’s a way to try out new products and brands you wouldn’t necessarily pick out yourself! I love Glossybox delivery day! Aw thank you so much Kirsty that means a lot 🙂 x

5. April 20, 2017 / 6:53 pm

I adore the Merci hand cleansing gels! I have the blue one and I’m addicted to the scent as well as what it does. I always ALWAYS forget about picking these bits up as it’s always last thing on my mind. However I will be repurchasing this when I’ve ran out as I got it in the Look Fantastic Beauty Box.
    Loved the read.

Taylor Jane ox

• April 20, 2017 / 7:59 pm

I haven’t tried mine yet but it looks so cute! Yes I’m definitely with you on that one, I never think about buying them unless I see them near the checkout or something which hardly ever happens! Thank you Taylor 🙂 x

• April 20, 2017 / 9:30 pm

That’s exactly how I feel! I’m quite happy with the brush and the hair co-wash sounds interesting but I don’t think I’ll know until I’ve tried them! Thanks for reading Stacey 🙂 x

6. April 20, 2017 / 9:57 pm

Great review lovely! I’m really interested in knowing more about that hair product. I wish glossybox was available in Australia.
    Lubz || http://lubzsays.com

• April 23, 2017 / 9:43 am

Thank you Lubz! I’m really interested in it too, I just hope it works on my hair! x

• April 23, 2017 / 9:58 am

I love Glossybox for finding products and brands I wouldn’t necessarily pick out for myself! It’s so fun xx

7. beautyaddictmama
    April 21, 2017 / 6:13 am

This is making me want to start up with Glossybox again! I used to love receiving the little parcels. The mascara looks nice.

• April 23, 2017 / 9:59 am

Aw I love Glossybox delivery day, it’s so exciting to see what you’re gunna get! I can’t wait to try the mascara out and the brush! xx

8. April 22, 2017 / 10:09 am

I actually have the Rodial mascara and I love it to bits! x I’ve always wanted to start a box subscription; it would make me really happy to receive bits and bobs every month! x Thanks for sharing x
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx

• April 23, 2017 / 10:00 am

Ooo that makes me excited! That’s exactly why I love subscriptions, they’re so fun when you don’t know what you’re going to get! Thank you for reading 🙂 xx