Interstellar Relaxation With Spacemasks

A few weeks ago I was sent a really interesting relaxation mask also known as a Spacemask. You may have heard of them already but let me tell you, if you haven’t tried one yet you’re in for an absolute treat.

Spacemasks are a new creation of self-heating eye masks which “transport you to another dimension”. They help to relieve tension not only just in the eyes but also in the mind and body.

Image

Make sure you’re comfy, reclined and ready for relaxation before you open the packet because as soon as you do, your eye mask will start the process of naturally heating up to the perfect temperature. You need to place the loops around your ears straight away and the eye piece over your eyes and wait for the magic to happen.

It’s hard to explain how relaxing and amazing this eye mask is but I literally did drift off into a light sleep whilst wearing mine. I think if I was tucked up in bed I would have fully gone and it would have been incredible.

It says the mask will stay heated for around 15 minutes but mine definitely lasted longer as I set a timer on my phone to see how long it would actually last. But even if it did only last 15 minutes, it’s definitely long enough for some amazing relaxation.

Image-2

I think these masks would be so perfect in so many situations, the first one obviously being if you just want to relax for 15 minutes, duh?! But also long-haul flights, if you feel like you can’t sleep one night, after a stressful day, if your eyes are feeling particularly strained, whatever the situation honestly this will sort you out for sure.

You can buy a box of 5 spacemasks for £15 on Spacemasks.com wherever you are in the world. Some might think this is a little expensive, but you could also think about it in the same way that it’s about the same price as 5 sheet masks which you use for the same amount of time? But also I think they’re really worth it! Relaxation is really important for a healthy body and mind so what better way to treat yourself. You could also split a box with a friend or a family member to make it a little bit cheaper if you’re not sure! They would also be great as part of a gift for a birthday or Christmas treat!

Image-1 (1)

What do you think, would you like to try a Spacemask?

Thank you to the lovely Harriet at Spacemasks for sending me this amazing relaxation eye mask!

Photo 13-07-2016, 23 49 50

*The above product was gifted to me, but all opinions are honest and my own.

1. July 13, 2017 / 9:04 am

These look fun! I will have to see if they are available to be shipped to Australia.

• July 14, 2017 / 9:50 pm

I think they are! They’re so nice I hope you decide to get some! x

2. July 13, 2017 / 2:37 pm

I loved this mask! I used it when I was poorly and it did me hell good to catch up on some sleep, as I can never nap throughout the day. I’d so recommend this to anyone who struggles sleeping as it makes you all so cosy from it heating up! <3

• July 14, 2017 / 9:51 pm

They’re so nice aren’t they! Yes definitely, I’ve already recommended them to a couple of people who struggle to sleep sometimes, I just want everyone to try them they’re so good! xx

3. July 13, 2017 / 11:36 pm

It’s such an amazing idea! Imagine it in winter all tucked up in bed! Might give these a buy when it gets to the colder months! Great post love, and as usual amazing photos 😍 xx

• July 14, 2017 / 9:53 pm

It’s so fab isn’t it! Yes it will be amazing, I’m definitely going to be repurchasing and sharing them out, I seriously think everyone needs to try one! Aw thank you so much Clare! xx

4. July 14, 2017 / 1:41 pm

I super love the idea of “transporting to another dimension”! I wonder which dimension it’s gonna take me. Love this post!

• July 14, 2017 / 9:56 pm

It’s such a unique and great idea isn’t it, I just love the concept! I hope you pick some up and love them as much as me but I’m sure you will! They’re just so nice x

• July 14, 2017 / 9:57 pm

You’re honestly going to love it! It took me awhile to try mine as I wanted a nice quiet evening for it too but it was worth the wait! Definitely recommend being tucked up in bed! Thank you lovely xx

5. July 14, 2017 / 10:00 pm

Oh my, I have a health condition and get such bad migraines sometimes as a side effect of it, these sound soo perfect for me I’m definitely gonna have a look into these on pay day! You may have just saved me! Great post 😀
    Alice Xx

• July 14, 2017 / 10:06 pm

Oh really? These would be so great for you, ah this makes me so excited! If you get some you’ll have to let me know how you get on! Thank you lovely xx

• July 14, 2017 / 10:11 pm

I definitely will! This post has genuinely made my day haha! Xx

• July 15, 2017 / 8:46 am

The fact it’s made your day has made my day!! Xx

• July 15, 2017 / 8:48 am

They’re honestly sooooo relaxing it’s unreal, it’s so cute isn’t it! I can’t wait to get some more already! Xx

6. July 15, 2017 / 8:32 am

These look really good and the price is so reasonable! Defo will be checking these out xx

• July 15, 2017 / 8:48 am

Aw I hope you do you’ll love them! They’re honestly so relaxing it’s just amazing! Xx

7. July 15, 2017 / 12:20 pm

I am all about facemasks so this was such a great post to write! I really want to try this out! I am such a sucker for them!😭

• July 17, 2017 / 8:42 pm

It’s honestly so nice I highly recommend them! Perfect relaxation!

8. Amy Coles
    July 17, 2017 / 11:32 am

This sounds amazing, I’d love to try it out! I always struggle to fall asleep so I bet this would be perfect for me!

• July 17, 2017 / 8:46 pm

It definitely would be perfect for you! You should definitely give them a go you’ll love them x

9. July 17, 2017 / 8:53 pm

That is such a bargain for 5 face masks! These sound amazing and I really wanna get my hands on these! X

• July 19, 2017 / 7:05 pm

I highly recommend them, I already can’t wait to get some more, I wish I could buy loads and use one at least once a week if not every night! So relaxing x

• July 19, 2017 / 7:07 pm

They’re honestly amazing, I need an unlimited supply! X

10. October 12, 2017 / 10:12 am

I’m definitely going to try these! They sound amazing and I could definitely do with more relaxation in my life!!! Thanks for the intro! X