3 Concealers You Need In Your Life

I have been loving trying out a few different concealers lately and figuring out which are best for what kind of makeup so I thought I would do a round up of my 3 favourites!

Image-4

Urban Decay Naked Skin

I love this concealer. I’ve just finished my first tube and I really need to get my hands on a new one. If you’re looking for a concealer that looks like your skin but better than this one is the one you need. It blends seamlessly into the skin and looks so natural while still covering dark circles and redness as well as brightening too. It’s a little more expensive with it being a higher-end concealer, but totally worth it. It’s also worth keeping an eye out for discounts on Feel Unique for some cheeky money off too. It’s lasted me about 6/7 months too so you definitely get your money’s worth!

Image-3

Collection Perfection

I’m sure you’re all fed up of hearing about this concealer by now but I couldn’t not include it in my list. For Β£4.99 it’s an absolute steal and there’s no excuse not to have one in your makeup bag. Even though it’s fast drying and you have to work quick to blend it into your skin, it’s worth it for the end result and lasting power. Perfect for on the go or when you’re in a rush.

Image-5

Tarte Shape Tape

Now here it is, the one everyone needs to try whether it’s hard to get hold of or not. This concealer has definitely earned it’s Holy Grail status in my collection. It is a little daunting at first, with the packaging being a lot bigger than regular concealers just like the applicator too. The concealer also seems a lot thicker when you first apply it as well but once you know the trick, you’ll fall in love. Basically you hardly need any product for this to work. I use one small dot under each eye and in any other areas I want to cover or brighten. Then it’s just blend blend blend. It has such amazing coverage as well as really doing the job at brightening the skin and seen as you hardly need any product at all, it will last so so long. So even though It may seem expensive, it really isn’t. As long as you don’t use too much product, there will be no creases in sight. It also stays in place all day long. I honestly just love it and I really don’t think I could go very long at all without it in my collection when I run out. You NEED to try this one.

So those are my current top 3 favourite concealers. I still haven’t tried any of the concealers from Nars which I’ve been meaning to do for the longest time, but one day! What are your favourites?

Photo 13-07-2016, 23 49 50

1. September 13, 2017 / 5:25 pm

Lovely post, I’m really keen to try the Tarte Shape Tape, I’ve heard so may good views on it. I’ve been using up my Pur concealer which I received in my lookfantastic Beaty box (before I unsubscribed) It’s quite a sticky formula so it works really well. Shape Tape is next though I think!

September 13, 2017 / 6:31 pm

Thank you Samantha! Honestly I can’t see a reason why anyone wouldn’t love the Shape Tape it’s honestly amazing! I would say though to really look at swatches before purchasing and stuff though as you don’t want it to come and be the wrong shade! x

2. September 13, 2017 / 5:44 pm

Really want to try the shape tape concealer! love the other two mentioned! great post x

September 13, 2017 / 7:17 pm

Highly highly highly recommend! It’s honestly amazing and I’m sure you will love it! The others are fab aren’t they! Thank you lovely! x

• September 13, 2017 / 7:23 pm

I really want to try it, did you buy from Tarte Website? Collection Lasting Perfection is so good and super affordable! Your welcome x

September 13, 2017 / 7:47 pm

Yeah I did, they calculate your tax too so you shouldn’t have to pay an extra customs charge. It’s out of stock with a lot of shades a lot of the time though so you might have to keep checking! But definitely look at swatches and stuff where they compare to other concealers as you don’t want to get the wrong shade! Yes I love that one, I need a back up come to think of it I’ve been using it so much lately x

• September 13, 2017 / 8:11 pm

Okay thank you for letting me know. That’s great that they include the customs charge onto the order so you know exactly how much your paying. xx

September 13, 2017 / 7:18 pm

It’s so so so good! Let me know what you think if you do get it, but I’m sure you will love it! Ooo I haven’t tried either of those! Thank you Michelle! xx

3. September 13, 2017 / 11:32 pm

I’m DESPERATE to try Tarte Shape Tape – I’ve heard so many amazing things about it. The Collection one is good but just never seems to give me the coverage I need, I must be weird because everyone says the opposite… Currently using Bobbi Brown Full Coverage concealer and it’s an absolute GOD SEND. Great post, absolutely love your photos!x

September 22, 2017 / 1:08 pm

Oh it’s so so good and really good coverage you will love it when you try it! Oh that is weird! Ooo I haven’t heard anything about the Bobbi Brown one, I definitely need to check that out now! Aw thank you so much! x

4. luxblush
    September 14, 2017 / 10:06 am

I really want to try the Tarte Shape Tape, it sounds like such a good concealer! The Collection one is fab, you really cannot go wrong with it xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

September 14, 2017 / 10:19 am

I highly recommend it! It may seem expensive but you hardly use any product so it will last such a long time it’s so good! Yes definitely, I’ve been reaching for it a lot lately I definitely need to get myself a back up! xx

5. Amy Coles
    September 14, 2017 / 11:42 am

I NEED to try the Tarte concealer! I absolutely love the NARS concealers and the Smashbox one of one of my favourites too!

September 14, 2017 / 11:56 am

You do it’s so so good! And seems expensive but you hardly use any so it will last for such a long time! I really need to try the Nars ones and I haven’t heard much about the smashbox ones! x

6. September 15, 2017 / 1:43 pm

I use the Lasting Perfection concealer and I absolutely love it, it’s so affordable too.

Lauren x Huggled

7. September 15, 2017 / 3:19 pm

Ahhh this is a great post! I’m absolutely desperate to try the Tarte one so that gonna be a payday purchase for sure! The Urban Decay one sounds good too, I can’t find anything at all that covers my dark circles! I think I am the only person on this planet that doesn’t like the Collection Lasting Perfecting concealer. It just doesn’t cover anything at all for my and it’s too runny!
    Great post lovely X

September 22, 2017 / 1:10 pm

Aw thank you! The Tarte one is definitely the best I’ve tried so far and I honestly can’t find a single fault with it! You hardly use any product each time so the price isn’t even a fault for me as it will last so so so long! I definitely need to repurchase the Urban Decay one too, I love it! Oh I have heard a few people say the same but maybe you’ve had dud ones or it just doesn’t work on a certain skin type? Mine isn’t really runny! Thank you Louise! x

8. September 16, 2017 / 1:00 am

These sound great! I finally picked up the UD concealer a few weeks ago and I’ve been in love ever since! I really want to try the Shape Tape too though. Maybe once I’ve finished up one of my other concealers πŸ™‚

Nicole | The Glam Surge

September 22, 2017 / 1:10 pm

It’s such a good concealer isn’t it! I definitely need to repurchase. Oh the Shape Tape is amazing, let me know what you think when you try it! x

September 22, 2017 / 1:11 pm

It’s so nice, like a second skin but one that covers everything you need it to! I really need to repurchase mine! x

9. September 18, 2017 / 10:39 am

The Urban Decay Naked concealer is my all time fave!!

September 22, 2017 / 1:12 pm

It’s so good isn’t it! x

10. September 24, 2017 / 12:34 pm

I really love the collection concealers! And I’d love to try the Tarte one soon if I don’t break my bankπŸ˜‚

• September 24, 2017 / 12:35 pm

Clicked publish by accident didn’t I πŸ˜‚ Great post lovely 😁 Clare xx | Clayaa.com

September 27, 2017 / 12:41 pm

They’re so good aren’t they! I really want to try the foundation too but I just feel like the shades are a bit dodgey with that one but might see if I can make one work. Oh the Tarte one is so so so so so worth it! It might seem expensive but you hardly use any product when you do use it so it will last such a long time! Along with the fact you’ll fall in love so it will be fine haha! Just be careful picking a shade though! Thank you Clare πŸ™‚ xx