September Glossybox: Unboxing

Another month, another Glossybox! This months box is all about grooming staples from pearly white teeth to smooth skin and nourished hands…

Before we start I will say in addition to everything I’m about to show you, there was also a Kinder Beuno in here, but that’s like one of my favourite chocolate bars so I ate it immediately before I even thought about taking photos!

Pixi By Petra | Brow Tamer | RRP £12

First up, I can’t believe there is a Pixi product in here! I’ve wanted to try Pixi products for so long so this got me super excited. This brow tamer claims to set and hold brows in place all day as well as shaping them the way you want too. I think this is the second brow gel we’ve had in Glossybox since I started subscribing and I still haven’t tried my other one yet so I think it’s about time I put them to the test!

STYLONDON | Siligel Blender – Clear | RRP £5.99

Next up we have a Silicone blender! I’ve heard so much about these but am yet to try one so I can’t wait to finally give it a go. These siligel blenders are supposed to use half as much product as you usually use and are more hygienic than the likes of a beauty blender or other blending sponge! You can use it to apply cream and liquid foundation by tapping, rolling and pressing it over the skin.

MONU Skincare | MONU Firming Fiji Facial Oil | RRP £26

I’m starting to really enjoy using oils on my skin so i’m definitely happy about receiving one this months box. This is MONU skincare Firming Fiji Facial Oil which contains plant oils to nourish and protect and a refreshing blend of Bois de Rose and Patchouli essential oils to calm, firm and leave skin visibly brighter which sounds so so good! It smells really nice too so that’s always a bonus!

Skinfix | Hand Repair Cream | RRP £12.99

This hand cream actually contains collodial oatmeal to target eczema, dermatitis and extreme dryness as well as healing botanicals, rich and natural butters and emollient oils to nourish. It claims to immediately sooth irritation and redness as well as soften the skin. This sounds like the perfect hand cream for the autumn/winter months when dry and cracked hands are more likely to become a problem. I am gathering quite a selection of hand creams though so after giving this a try myself I think I might donate it to my boyfriend who has a sort of eczema on one of his fingers to see if it can help it heal in anyway!

Taylor’s 32 | Classic Mint Natural Whitening Toothpaste | RRP £5

A nice little change from the usual kind of products received in Glossybox is this all-natural mint toothpaste which is formulated with bicarbonate and silicia to help remove stains naturally as well as xylitol and fluoride to reduce plaque and Vitamin E for gum health. It sounds like one of the healthiest toothpastes for your teeth and gums with the added bonus of helping to remove stains to help make them pearly white too! So I can’t wait to give this a go. The packaging is so nice considering it’s just a toothpaste too!

So that’s it for this months box (except the Kinder Beuno I already ate – which I can confirm was tasty!) What would be your favourite product out of this months box?

1. September 17, 2017 / 3:15 pm

I have just subscribed to Glossybox so excited to receive my first box, everything looks amazing in it😄 love your blog btw💜

September 19, 2017 / 8:28 pm

Ah I’ve been subscribed for over a year now and I’m hooked! So happy about the Pixi product and the Siligel blender! I’m sure you’ll love the box! Aw thank you! x

2. Chloe Rennard
    September 17, 2017 / 9:06 pm

I am desperate to subscribe to glossybox & this post has really convinced me further 😍

September 19, 2017 / 8:29 pm

Aw I love Glossybox! They always surprise me with their boxes and they’re always so beautifully packaged! x

3. September 17, 2017 / 9:07 pm

Ahhh so jealous there’s Pixi in there! Dying to try more from them x

September 19, 2017 / 8:29 pm

I can’t believe there was a Pixi product in this month! I’ve wanted to try some of their products for the longest time! x

4. September 17, 2017 / 9:08 pm

Great post, this box sounds fab! I got a silicone blender a while ago and it’s so good for blending and not wasting product!!
    Emma | emmadrury.com ✨

September 19, 2017 / 8:31 pm

Thank you! I’m so excited to finally try the silicone blender I’ve been intrigued by them for ages! They do sound amazing for not wasting product! x

5. September 17, 2017 / 9:09 pm

Emma | emmadrury.com ✨

September 19, 2017 / 8:32 pm

It does doesn’t it! and I’ve not tried any Pixi products but have wanted to for the longest time so I’m super excited about that! x

6. September 17, 2017 / 9:16 pm

Ah I got glossybox once ages ago and have been meaning to go back. The kinder bueno would have gone instantly with me too, was it the new coconut one? So yummy! x

September 19, 2017 / 8:34 pm

Sometimes I think maybe I should try a different subscription box but then Glossybox proves me why I shouldn’t! And no it was the normal one but they’re my fave so I just couldn’t resist! x

7. September 18, 2017 / 1:15 am

I love that you ate the chocolate bar before you even remembered to take the photo. That is something I would do. 😛

September 19, 2017 / 8:35 pm

Honestly it didn’t even cross my mind I was so excited! haha x

8. September 18, 2017 / 8:45 am

Such a cool box this month. I love seeing what’s inside. I’ve actually been wanting to try the Pixi brow tamer after hearing good things so hope you like it. Lovely blog post!

Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

September 19, 2017 / 8:42 pm

Isn’t it! Such a wide variety of products which Is what I like. I haven’t heard anything about it so I can’t wait to give it a try, I’ve wanted to try some Pixi products for so long though! Aw thank you! x

9. charlotteannelane103
    September 18, 2017 / 9:38 am

I used to be subscribed to the Glossybox, but I always tend to unsubscribe because I constantly have so much money going out of my account! Glossybox and Cohorted are definitely my favourites out of the beauty boxes I’ve tried/seen and this month looks like a good one – especially with the Kinder Bueno, yum! My fave too!xo

September 19, 2017 / 8:44 pm

Yeah I’ve been subscribed to Glossybox for over a year now and I subscribed to Love Me Beauty for 6 months too but I got bored of it and didn’t want to subscribe to 2 at once although I do want to try another subscription box now! But I can just never bring myself to unsubscribe to Glossybox now coz I know I’ll miss something good! Yes Kinder Beunos are the best! x

10. September 18, 2017 / 10:52 am

I really want to try Glossybox! Looks like you got some amazing products x

September 19, 2017 / 9:12 pm

You should give it a go! Next month is gunna be so good! x

11. Amy Coles
    September 18, 2017 / 11:56 am

That looks like such a nice box! I bet the brow gel will be amazing!

September 19, 2017 / 9:14 pm

I hope so! I’ve wanted to try some Pixi products for ages! x

12. September 18, 2017 / 1:52 pm

This beauty box looks decent lovely! I really liked the Pixi brow product when I had it last year, I’ve totally forgotten about it until now so I’m going to have to purchase a new one! I always focus on the skincare when it comes with Pixi purchasing!

Taylor Jane ox | http://www.taylorjane.co.uk

September 19, 2017 / 9:15 pm

It was a pretty good one! Definitely most excited about the brow gel and silicone blender. Yeah I always think of skincare mostly when I think of Pixi but I’ve still never tried any of their products so I can’t wait to give this one a go! I’ve heard the makeup bits are so good! xx

September 19, 2017 / 9:17 pm

Ah you should definitely give it a go! I’m so excited for next month it’s going to be so good! Yeah I was super surprised when I saw the Pixi product! Can’t wait to try everything! x

13. luxblush
    September 18, 2017 / 7:21 pm

I haven’t tried any subscription box, but this seems like a good one! Pixi seem like such a good brand and that product looks good too xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

September 19, 2017 / 9:20 pm

I started with Glossybox just over a year ago now and it’s so good! I couldn’t believe it when I saw the Pixi product in there! I can’t wait to try it out xx

September 19, 2017 / 9:20 pm

I’ve been curious about them for ages so I can’t wait to try it! x

14. September 19, 2017 / 6:29 am

My fave would be the gel – but I must admit I’m always a little underwhelmed by the boxes I see. Maybe they’re just not for me ?

Robyn

September 19, 2017 / 9:23 pm

I’m most excited about trying the gel and the silicone sponge! But the Kinder Beuno which I already ate was pretty good too! haha. Some boxes are definitely better than others but you definitely get well more than your moneys worth with Glossybox. The Pixi brow gel alone is £12 I think and I only pay £13.50 for the box and the delivery! x

15. September 19, 2017 / 3:49 pm

I used to get Glossybox YEARS ago and unsubscribed for some reason! I now really want it back, it’s so exciting receiving your box every month and wondering what you’ve got inside!

Rachael | http://www.fromrachaelclaire.com

September 19, 2017 / 9:25 pm

I think over time Glossybox has definitely upped it’s game though. I always find myself pleasantly surprised at some of the brands which feature in the boxes! Yeah definitely that’s my favourite part about subscription boxes especially Glossybox as the boxes are always beautifully wrapped and it’s always a surprise when you open to see what’s inside! x

September 22, 2017 / 1:12 pm

Yes Kinder Beunos are my fave so I couldn’t resist eating it straight away haha! x

16. September 27, 2017 / 8:06 am

This looks like a really good box, the Pixi brow gel is amazing, can’t praise it enough. I was using a No7 brow gel until I tried Pixi and it was just so much better. The face Oil looks great too. Love using oils!

September 27, 2017 / 12:31 pm

Ooo I haven’t tried it yet but as soon as I saw it I was excited there was a Pixi product in there, I really want to try more of their products! I’m loving using oils too atm so I can’t wait to give that one a try too! x