Natural Hair Care With SNI

SNI Natural Hair Care is a brand I came across on Instagram. I stumbled across their page and started looking through all the customers reviews and before and after pictures and tried to find out a little bit more about the product and was really impressed with what I was seeing.

SNI hair oil is made from all natural ingredients including almond oil, castor oil, Jojoba oil, pomegranate and lavender. It can be used on hair, eyebrows and eyelashes in the day and night. So far I have mainly been using it on my hair as an over-night treatment but I am loving it so of course I had to share it with you!

This hair oil has so many benefits which include;

• Reducing hair loss
  • Growing hair longer
  • Growing hair thicker
  • Repairing dry/damaged hair
  • Taming frizz
  • Filling in thinning patches

I pretty much need help with all of these things as my hair can become very dry and damaged as well as still being thinner than I would like and it does get frizzy too so I was excited to see if it would actually work.

I have been using this 2 – 3 times a week for about 6 weeks consistently now on the nights before I wash my hair so I can leave it in as an over-night treatment. I mostly use it on the lengths of my hair rather than on the top but I do occasionally, probably once a week use it all over too, as using it on the top parts of your hair will help more with growing and thickening from the roots.

One thing I’m loving is the scent of this, you can really smell the lavender and its so nice and relaxing. Not only that but it leaves my hair feeling so soft, smooth and a lot more tame. I just love the feeling of washing it out the next day and seeing how nourished and healthy it looks.

You can also use this hair oil in the day time too, preferably after washing and towel drying but before using any heat appliances. This is supposed to help with further taming frizz and helping with split ends too. I’ve done this a couple of times but I do prefer to use heat protectors or leave-in spray conditioners but I can confirm using it this way does not make your hair oily or sticky or anything as long as you only use a very small amount! It really helps to tame frizz this way too and leaves your hair feeling really nice and smooth.

Another great thing about this hair oil is that you hardly need any product whichever way you use it so it is literally going to last for so so long. Mine literally looks like I haven’t touched it, and before using it consistently I had been using it on and off for a few months too. I would say I use 2 pumps for the lengths to ends of my hair and if I use it on the top too I only use an extra 2 – 3 pumps. If I use it after I wash my hair I would only use 1 pump.

This hair oil is available via the distributors on Instagram, I purchased mine from @sninaturalhairoil and paid ยฃ28 including postage via PayPal and received it as quick as 2 days later!

I hope you enjoyed hearing about SNI Natural Hail oil! Do you use hair oils? What are your favourites?

1. September 24, 2017 / 12:38 pm

This sounds like a lovely product, I like the scent of lavender, bet it was nice at bedtime, might have helped you sleep! I don’t really use oils in my hair as it’s on the finer side, I tried the Garnier Ultimate blends Oil a few times but kinda lost interest quite quickly.

Love hearing about products and brands I haven’t seen before. Thanks for sharing.

September 27, 2017 / 12:45 pm

It really is and yeah the scent is so nice at bedtime! I don’t usually like the scent of lavender on products that much but this one just smells so fresh and clean I really love it. My hair is fine too but this works really well and it helps to thicken and grow it too! Oh I love that range but I haven’t tried the oil so I might have to check that out! I love sharing smaller brands that people might not have heard of so I’m glad you enjoyed it too! x

2. September 24, 2017 / 12:39 pm

How great is that, I’m reading you blog, click back on the home page and here is a new post ๐Ÿ˜ This oil sounds lovely! I know you always say you struggle with your hair so it’s great you’ve found something to help nourish it ๐Ÿ˜Š Clare xx | Clayaa.com

September 27, 2017 / 12:46 pm

I was thinking that when you started commenting! I was like oooh I hope she sees my new post haha! Yeah definitely, I love that it has so many benefits and it smells lovely too and it should last a really long time which is always a bonus! xx

3. luxblush
    September 24, 2017 / 12:50 pm

I haven’t heard of this before, but it sounds so good! I love that you can leave it on over night too, I must get around to trying this, as I have really dry hair! Thanks for sharing xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

September 27, 2017 / 12:47 pm

It really is lovely and has so many benefits! Yeah and even better you apply is to dry hair for your overnight treatment so you don’t even have to wash your hair beforehand only after which I find such a bonus! If you have dry hair I think you would love this! xx

September 27, 2017 / 12:48 pm

Aw thank you so much! Oh you would love this if you like the scent of lavender. It’s a really nice fresh scent and is nice and calming if you use it as an overnight treatment xx

4. September 25, 2017 / 8:57 am

I need this in my life! I suffer with fry and frizzy hair so this sounds perfect

September 27, 2017 / 12:48 pm

This would literally be perfect for you!

5. Emma
    September 25, 2017 / 12:03 pm

This sounds really good! I don’t tend to use hair oils much but when I have, they have really helped with my dry ends so I will look into this x

September 27, 2017 / 12:49 pm

I’m the same I never really tried them properly before as I wasn’t sure but this one is perfect! x

6. September 25, 2017 / 1:17 pm

Wow that looks amazing! Iโ€™m currently using a hair oil but I might have to try this one once Iโ€™m finished! X

September 27, 2017 / 12:49 pm

It is so lovely and has so many benefits! I think you will love it if you enjoy using hair oils! x

September 27, 2017 / 12:50 pm

It really is lovely! x

September 27, 2017 / 12:50 pm

Yes definitely! I love finding new hair care that really works. Let me know what you think if you give it a go for yourself! x

September 27, 2017 / 12:51 pm

It really is so nice! So many benefits

September 27, 2017 / 12:52 pm

I’ve not tried many in the past but this one definitely ticks all the boxes. I hate it when I forget to use it! x

7. September 25, 2017 / 6:55 pm

Oooh I haven’t heard of this brand before but this sounds fabulous! Especially love how relaxing it must to be smelling lavender just before bed. I struggle with quite a few things you mentioned at the start too, mainly due to many years of bleaching my hair, this sounds like just the product I’d need! I’ve been using a coconut oil OGX one recently and it’s been super kind to my hair.
    Alice Xx

September 27, 2017 / 12:54 pm

Yes definitely. It smells lovely and has so many benefits and I’m the same, my hair was damaged from dying and bleaching and its taken a good few years to get it looking and feeling healthy again so I like to make sure I keep on top of keeping it healthy now! Ooo that one sounds nice I might have to give that a go myself! Let me know how you get on if you do pick this one up! xx

8. September 25, 2017 / 9:14 pm

These photos are so beautiful! And the product sounds great – I’ve heard some fantastic things about castor oil, must get my hands on some x

September 27, 2017 / 12:54 pm

Aw thank you so much! It really is a fab product that I’m so glad I have in my life, I just love using it! x

September 27, 2017 / 12:55 pm

Oh this would be great for your dry hair! Aw thank you so much! xx

9. September 26, 2017 / 12:03 pm

I’m a bit hit & miss with hair oils as I have greasy hair but it’s dry at the ends!

September 27, 2017 / 12:55 pm

I have greasy hair too but honestly this doesn’t make it any more greasy at all! A lot of the time I just use it on the lengths and ends and it works a treat! x

10. Laura Jacques
    September 26, 2017 / 5:52 pm

This sounds like an interesting product; my hair gets dry and frizzy sometimes so I might have to give it a go ๐Ÿ™‚

September 27, 2017 / 12:56 pm

It sounds like the perfect product for you if you have dry and frizzy hair! It will help so much! x

11. Nailderella
    September 26, 2017 / 9:54 pm

I’ve never heard about the brand or this product but it seems interesting. I love lavender scent so that’s a plus ๐Ÿ˜‰

September 27, 2017 / 12:57 pm

It’s quite a small brand I think so not many people have heard of it but it really is such a lovely product and I’m so glad I have it in my life now! Oh yeah if you love lavender you will love the smell of this! x

12. September 27, 2017 / 3:10 pm

This sounds like a great hair oil, I have really dry and damaged hair, it’s also super curly and can be frizzy at times so finding the perfect products for my hair can be really hard x

13. September 27, 2017 / 4:22 pm

Sounds like a fab brand! I recently tried one of Lushโ€™s Hot Oil Hair Treatments and that was a great one-off fix but this sounds better for a more long-term solution! โœจ
    Emma | emmadrury.com

14. Robyn
    September 27, 2017 / 4:28 pm

I love natural hair care – I find that it controls my oil better than ones that arenโ€™t !

Robyn

15. September 27, 2017 / 5:46 pm

My hair never gets frizzy, but where the weather is changing (I am blaming it on this!) – it’s becoming a total frizzy mess! This sounds amazing, I love leaving treatments on my hair over night – get the full use out of them!

Taylor Jane ox | http://www.taylorjane.co.uk

16. September 28, 2017 / 5:00 pm

Sounds lovely and I haven’t heard of it. Thanks for recommending.

Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

17. October 9, 2017 / 8:08 am

Oh I definitely need something that is going to tame my frizz! This sounds fab x

October 11, 2017 / 7:26 pm

This would be perfect for that! Honestly it has so many benefits I love it! x