Bio-Essence 24k Gold Cleansers For Day & Night

A little while ago I was sent some products from Bio Essence. I was sent two of their 24k Bio-Gold cleansers, one for day and one for night. Not only do they come in this gorgeous gold packaging, the products themselves are even gold too, amazing right?! So let me tell you a little about the products…

“The 24k Bio-Gold range is infused with Bio-Energy Fluid, these are gold infused products unlike any others.”

Both the cleansers are to be used with water, to lather in to a rich but fine foam to prepare skin for better moisture absorption. The Skin Awakening Day Cleanser is to be used in the morning to energise, prepare and refresh the skin for the day ahead and the Skin Radiance Night Cleanser is to be used in your night time skincare routine to remove daily pollutants, makeup and to clear pores of any dirt or residue. The rich creamy texture of the night cleanser also provides skin with extra nourishment. Both of these cleansers are not only formulated with 24k Bio-Gold but also Bio Mineral Amino Acid, Bio Rice Fermentation Essence and precious herbal extracts and are rich in anti-oxidants to help fight against free radicals, protect skin from premature ageing and promoting radiance from within. So basically full of all the skincare goodness!

But what did I think?

Well first of all I do think that both these cleansers feel the same even though the day cleanser is much thicker, so I really don’t see the need to have one for day and one for night as even though one is much thicker, once mixed with water they create the same foamy lather, although I still used them for day and night for review purposes. Other than that I felt like the cleansers themselves, even though they turn into a lovely foam, are really creamy in texture and do a great job at cleaning and refreshing the skin as well as making it appear brighter and more even toned. The feel of them I would say is more like a slightly more luxurious foam face wash, that unfortunately I did find left my face feeling slightly tight and searching for my moisturiser a bit more than usual.

I did enjoy using them and I think they do what they claim to do in helping protect skin, remove dirt, pollutants, makeup and clear pores. With a good moisturiser and/or facial oil to follow up with in your routine these are really lovely cleansers and I do think they help moisturiser to soak in better but I just didn’t really enjoy the feeling before applying my moisturiser, were my skin felt tight and a little drier than usual. I think that is just down to personal preference though.

Final Verdict

I think if you’re looking for some new cleansers to try which do a good job of cleaning your skin for a second cleanse, brightening the skin and helping your moisturiser soak in better but don’t mind that tight feeling before applying your moisturiser, you’ll be good to go with these ones. Also, you’ll get this pretty gold packaging sooo, worth a try anyway right?

What do you think, would you like to try these 24k Bio-Gold cleansers?

*This post contains products gifted to me for review. All opinions are honest and my own which you can read more about on my disclaimer page.

1. December 5, 2017 / 6:53 am

I would love to try these.

December 12, 2017 / 8:53 pm

They’re so lovely you should definitely give them a go x

December 12, 2017 / 8:53 pm

Isn’t it! I love that the actual product is gold too xx

2. December 5, 2017 / 6:59 pm

These sound great! I got on really well with the primer so I want to try out more products 💜

December 12, 2017 / 8:54 pm

Oooo I really want to try the primer it looks and sounds so good! xx

December 12, 2017 / 8:54 pm

You’ll have to let me know what you think if you do! x

3. December 6, 2017 / 11:08 am

The packaging on these is gorgeous?! I don’t really like the sound of tight skin though, because I sometimes forget to re-moisturise after cleansing, but the drying wouldn’t effect me too much as I have very oily skin.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

December 12, 2017 / 8:56 pm

Isn’t it! I love that the actual product is gold too. Yeah I’m exactly the same, I always forget to moisturise, usually coz i’m waiting for the previous product to soak into my skin first! x

4. Lisa's Notebook
    December 7, 2017 / 11:08 am

These look so pretty. Like you, I’m not too keen on the sound of the tightness, I ditched another cleanser because of that problem. But they sound like they do an excellent job – we can all do with some skin brightening products at this time of year! x

Lisa | http://www.lisasnotebook.com

December 12, 2017 / 8:58 pm

Yeah it’s not great in that aspect, especially because a lot of the time I forget to moisturise. But I think they would be great for a once or twice a week on a rotation with other cleansers! I do love the brightening effect too x

5. charlotteannelane103
    December 7, 2017 / 9:01 pm

I love the look of these two, but it’s a shame they make your skin feel tight/dry as this isn’t the best feeling in the world!xo

December 12, 2017 / 8:59 pm

They look so lovely don’t they! Yeah I know it’s definitely a shame about that, but I guess for what they’re trying to do it works. I think they would be good for more of a once or twice a week kind of cleanser for a change to what you use every day or in a rotation kind of thing x

6. Rachel
    December 10, 2017 / 9:22 pm

I’ve saw a lot of people talking about these products, but I’m not sure if I understand the hype! My skin care routine is very limited haha

Rachel // http://www.thebeautyisabeast.com

December 12, 2017 / 9:00 pm

Mine is too I never like to use too many products on my face, I don’t want to over-crowd it but I also can’t be bothered to have such a long routine haha. I think these would be nice as more of a change once or twice a week x

7. December 12, 2017 / 2:35 pm

These sound really interesting, and I love that they’re gold! X

December 12, 2017 / 9:01 pm

Me too they’re so pretty aren’t they! x