The Perfect Skincare Enhancers From Indeed Labs

I was seeing this brand all over Social Media lately and the skincare products looked so good and everyone was saying great things, so you can imagine my excitement when I was offered to receive a few products to try myself and share with you guys, the two products I received being the Q10 Booster Serum and the Eysilix ll eye cream.

“We believe every skin need is unique and encourage women to find their own beauty”

If you haven’t heard of Indeed Labs before (which If it wasn’t for social media – I wouldn’t have either!) then they’re a Canadian-based company who distribute their skincare globally to the likes of Australia, Egypt, Turkey, The Netherlands, Malaysia and of course us here in the U.K. Over here you can find their products in Boots online and in-store which makes them super accessible which is always helpful.

Q10 Booster Serum

Moving on to the products I received, first up we have the Q10 Booster Serum. With Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10 this serum claims to protect the skin from UV rays and free radicals. Not only this it also claims to even out skin tone, prevent pigmentation and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I’ve been using this for a few weeks now, morning and evening as the second to last step of my skincare routine before applying my moisturiser. You only need a 2-3 drops to cover your entire face and it soaks into the skin really quickly without leaving behind any unwanted greasy residue. As I’m still in my 20’s I’m lucky enough to not have any fine lines or wrinkles yet but I have definitely noticed my skin tone being a lot more even and leave my skin looking really glowy and healthy which I love. I really enjoy having this in my routine!

Eysilix ll Eye Cream

Next up we have this lovely multi action eye cream. This is to be used after cleansing morning and night and you only need a very small amount under each eye. This eye cream claims to instantly smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, brighten the skin and reduces the appearance of dark circles, smooths inflammation and reduces puffiness and enhances skins elasticity and smoothness around the eye. After using this for a couple of weeks morning and night I have noticed my dark circles slightly reduce and when applying makeup around my eye area it has definitely gone on a little smoother and more even. I think with eye creams it takes a bit more continued use to really see the results and how it works so I will definitely be continuing to use this and see how I get on as I really like having this in my skincare routine too!

Overall I’ve really enjoyed using these products so far and the results are definitely promising. My favourite has got to be the Q10 serum as I just love the feeling it gives to my skin once it’s all soaked in and how it leaves my skin looking so healthy and radiant! I will definitely be continuing to use these two products in my skincare routine and would love to try more from Indeed Labs.

Have any of you tried anything from this brand?

* This post contains PR samples. All opinions are honest and my own and you can read more about this on my Disclaimer page.

1. Rachel
    December 10, 2017 / 9:25 pm

I’ve never heard of this brand before but the packaging looks super cute! I’ll keep an eye out for them in the future

Rachel // http://www.thebeautyisabeast.com

December 12, 2017 / 9:13 pm

I love the packaging and the products are so good, I especially love the serum I don’t want it to run out! xx

2. December 10, 2017 / 9:50 pm

I’ve been seeing a fair bit of this brand on social media too. The products you have sound lovely. I’ll have to have a look for the serum, especially as it evens the skin tone.

December 12, 2017 / 9:14 pm

I really love them, the serum is definitely my fave, I’m already at least half way through the bottle and I never want it to end! xx

3. Lisa's Notebook
    December 11, 2017 / 10:49 am

I’ve not heard of this brand but it sounds like a good one to check out – we can all do with a bit of help to achieve that healthy glow this time of year! X

Lisa | http://www.lisasnotebook.com

December 12, 2017 / 9:15 pm

Yes definitely! The serum is so lovely and definitely my fave out of the two, it’s just so lovely x

December 12, 2017 / 9:17 pm

I hadn’t until I saw them on social media and even then I didn’t see these products! But I love them now, and would definitely recommend checking them out, you’ll have to let me know how you get on if you pick anything up! xx

December 12, 2017 / 9:17 pm

I love discovering new skincare that does wonders for my skin. I definitely need to use up some of my current products though so I have an excuse to buy more! So much on my wishlist x

4. December 12, 2017 / 2:37 pm

I’ve never heard of this brand, but I’ve been looking for a good eye cream and this sounds amazing so I might have to check it out! X

December 12, 2017 / 9:18 pm

I’ve never really been one to try many eye creams but I do love using this one and it’s probably the longest I’ve stuck out using an eye cream so it must be good! x

5. December 12, 2017 / 2:44 pm

Never heard of this brand but it sounds great! The eye cream sounds interesting but like you said it’s really hard to notice significant results until you’ve tried the product for a long time! xx

December 12, 2017 / 9:20 pm

It really is and I definitely want to try some more of their products, I love the serum I don’t want it to end! Yeah definitely, I always get bored of using eye creams when I don’t see a result but this has got to be the longest I’ve stuck out using an eye cream as I really think it’s working some magic behind the scenes! xx

6. December 12, 2017 / 5:02 pm

I haven’t heard of this brand but both of these products you have received sound fab! I love a good eye cream and I’m starting to explore the world of serum’s and oil’s at the moment – I want to try one of the Glossier serum’s next xo

December 12, 2017 / 9:21 pm

I’ve never really tried any serums or eye creams properly but I do love these especially the serum. I really want to try more serums now too and the Glossier ones look so nice! You’ll have to let me know how you get on with any you end up picking up! xx

7. December 13, 2017 / 6:17 pm

I actually have heard of this brand before! I plan on treating myself to an eye cream after Christmas as I definitely need to sort out my fine lines, and this sounds perfect.. 🙊

January 20, 2018 / 10:46 pm

Oooh good idea! Let me know what you think xx