10   111
20   155
13   206
11   104
20   182
9   145

4 Luxury Blushers I’m Loving Right Now

It was only last year that I really got into blush and now I can’t do my makeup without it! Blush is what pulls any look together, it gives you just that little pop of subtle colour you need to help you look more alive, and some of the offerings are just so pretty.

What really got me into blush last year was when I picked up this Benefit Cosmetics Cheek Parade palette. I managed to not only get it with discount but then I also got student discount on top so I got a pretty good deal in the end – but it’s pretty good value for money considering all of the pans are full size and half the price of the palette is the same price as one of these blushes on it’s own! What caught my eye with this palette is not only does it have 3 gorgeous blush shades; Dandelion, Galifornia & Rockateur but it also has 2 bronzers; Hoola & Hoola Lite. I’d only ever tried one mini of a Benefit blush before in the shade Sugarbomb and loved it and I’d only ever heard good things about the Hoola bronzer so I had high hopes for this one. My current favourite blush from this palette which has been since I got it last year is Dandelion, a gorgeous baby soft pink which is the perfect subtle pick me up shade and I just love it. When I can’t decide which blush to go for or if I’m in a rush I always go for this one. You just sweep it across your cheeks and your’re done! Perfect.

Next up are my two Chic to Chic blushes from Charlotte Tilbury. First up we have Love Glow which is another gorgeous pink offering and then we have First Love which is a beautiful peachy shade and my most recent addition that I received for Christmas which I have fallen head over heels for it’s so stunning. What’s great about these blushers is how they’re two toned and easily build-able depending on how you want to use them. They’re called ‘Swish & Pop’ blushers as Charlotte suggest you swish the outside colour across your cheeks and the use the middle shade for a pop of colour on the apples of your cheeks. This method works a treat but I also like to swirl my brush around the edge picking up mostly the outer shade but also a little bit of the middle shade too. When you first see them in person they do look quite shimmery but on the cheeks it’s so perfect and the powder is so finely milled so not the kind of noticeable chunky shimmer at all. They just add a gorgeous luminous glow when your cheeks catch the light.

Last but not least is Kink n Kisses from Marc Jacobs which you may have noticed in my recent post ‘Sephora Haul: Paris Edition‘ as this little beauty came all the way from France. I love the design of this blush, the unique striped pattern is actually inspired by a Marc Jacobs dress and it’s another ‘luminous finish’ kind of powder that is just so beautiful on the skin. This one is a pinky/peach kind of shade and looks so natural, subtle but gorgeous and definitely buildable. The light shade and darker shade compliment each other to not only add colour to your cheeks but to also contour and highlight at the same time, so it’s like a triple action miracle blush, what more could you want?! If you try this blush at a Marc Jacobs counter, you will honestly fall in love which is exactly what happened to me.

So that’s my luxury blush round up! What are your favourite blushers at the minute? I’ve wanted to try the Glossier cloud paints for the longest time but I’ve been resisting making the order but I think that time is definitely coming to an end. I really want to give those a try along with the Balm Dot Com next.

1. January 28, 2018 / 11:00 am

Such a good post! I love blushers! I have a similar Benefit box – it’s fab! I recently bought Galifornia too as I’d heard such good things. My favourites at the moment are from NARS – can’t live without them! X

April 25, 2018 / 8:17 pm

Thank you so much Sian! I love blushers so much I can’t believe I never used to wear any! I love my Benefit palette it’s so good. I really need to try some more from NARS! x

2. January 28, 2018 / 11:59 am

These look gorgeous, I’m with you, blush is one thing I can’t go without. I use a cream blush and set it with a powder formula as I can’t get enough! I’m planning on some CT products this year and definitely a new blusher or two!

April 25, 2018 / 8:20 pm

I really can’t believe I never wore it for so long! I love Charlotte Tilbury, my wishlist is so long! Her blushers are gorgeous. x

3. Sarah @wonderlandblogs
    January 28, 2018 / 1:06 pm

Only last year!? I absolutely love blusher, it’s one of my faves. Galifornia and Rockateur are my favourite Benefit blushers.

Sarah | sarahinwonderland.co.uk <3

April 25, 2018 / 8:21 pm

I know can you believe it?! I’m obsessed with blusher now, recently been loving Rockateur too it’s such a pretty shade x

4. January 28, 2018 / 3:49 pm

These look gorgeous!! My favourite blusher at the moment is one from bourjois. It smells amazing as well and is a gorgeous pink colour.

April 25, 2018 / 8:22 pm

Ahh I remember one of my first ever blushers was from Bourjois and I loved it, they’re so pretty x

5. January 29, 2018 / 10:38 am

I love the look of all of these blushes! Especially the Benefit palette – I’ve got my eye on that one now. The Glossier Cloud Paints are lovely, I own one and I really love it for a subtle ‘no makeup’ day look xo

April 25, 2018 / 8:23 pm

The palette is gorgeous and so good for travelling too! I just picked up some Cloud Paints finally too and I can’t wait to try them I’ve wanted to for so long they look so pretty! xx

6. January 29, 2018 / 2:08 pm

I really wanted to get the Benefit blush palette but then I went cruelty free dammit haha. I’m really loving the Milani luminoso blush at the moment. I’ve had it almost a year now and I’ve probably worn it at least every other day! Xx

April 25, 2018 / 8:24 pm

Ahh I’ve wanted to try some blushers from Milani for so long they all look so gorgeous! I’ll have to check out that shade xx

April 25, 2018 / 8:25 pm

They’re honestly so beautiful I love them! I have been lusting after those Hourglass ones for the longest time too they’re gorgeous aren’t they! I’m yet to try anything from them just yet though xx