The Most Beautiful Palette Of All

Did you guess which palette I was talking about? Of course I was relating to Huda Beauty’s Desert Dusk palette. It really is the most beautiful palette of all and I’m here to tell you all about why it’s my favourite palette of the moment! If you’ve been following my Instagram or reading my latest blog posts then you may have guessed this was coming and I’m so excited to finally talk to you all about it.

First of all this palette houses a whopping 18 shades, but these are not just your regular shades. The eyeshadow pans in this palette are incredible, not only are all the different hues beautiful but the different textures are what make it them little bit extra special. You don’t just have your regular mattes and metallics, you also have pressed pearls, duo chromes, iridescent and even a glitter. Photos do not do this palette justice, you just have to see it for yourself.

You can literally create any look. There are enough neutral shades for a subtle everyday simple look, bold and bright shades for a bedazzling shimmery goddess kinda look or even a deep and beautiful smokey eye, whatever you’re looking for, you’ve got it right here. The possibilities really are endless…

Instead of swatching the whole palette I thought I would try and capture the most beautiful textured shades. This photo doesn’t even do them justice compared to in person but here we have from top to bottom – Twilight, Retrograde, Royal, Turkish Delight, Cashmere, Nefertiti, Celestial, Blood Moon, Angelic;

The palette is definitely on the more expensive side at £56 but such a great investment. My little beauty came all the way from Paris and I’ve been loving it ever since. If you read my post ‘Top 3 Beauty Brands of 2017‘ you’ll know that Huda Beauty eyeshadows are my current favourite, which says a lot! They’re just so pigmented, creamy and blendable and the shades are like no other. I’ve since bought two of the more recent Obsessions palettes and the quality is just the same in those too.

The shades stay flawless on the lid all day, are insanely pigmented, and look absolutely beautiful. What more could you want? Just LOOK at it. I’m in love. Keep your eyes peeled for some makeup looks with this palette! (Which you can also find over on my Instagram)

1. February 7, 2018 / 4:34 pm

The palette is really beautiful! I like pressed pearls in these colors. I will definitely try this brand.

April 25, 2018 / 8:42 pm

It’s honestly so stunning I couldn’t recommend it enough!

April 25, 2018 / 9:17 pm

It really is I’m totally obsessed with it (if you couldn’t tell) ahh that’s so good! xx

April 25, 2018 / 9:19 pm

Huda eyeshadow are some of my absolute favourites right now! They’re so good you should definitely try some if you can x

2. February 11, 2018 / 9:13 pm

The title of this post is just perfect! I will never get over how beautiful it is, and one day when I’m not struggling with money I will buy it 😭 Clare xx | https://www.clayaa.com

April 25, 2018 / 9:20 pm

I will never get over it either! You definitely should when you can you will never regret it and love it forever with a happily ever after xx

April 25, 2018 / 9:22 pm

It really is so worth it and the eyeshadow formula is just incredible! x

April 25, 2018 / 9:26 pm

It’s so worth it, it really is the most beautiful palette of all! x

April 25, 2018 / 9:27 pm

It’s such an amazing palette! Even though it’s pretty expensive it’s worth every penny, so obsessed with the shades and the formula! X

3. February 18, 2018 / 10:25 am

This palette is so PRETTY! I have wanted it for ages! The glitter shadows are to die for and the whole palette is just beautiful. I’m very jealous of you aha. Can’t wait to get my hands on this, deffo buying it!
    Marissa xo

April 25, 2018 / 9:28 pm

I hope you manage to get your hands on it, it really is the most beautiful palette of all I’m totally in love with it! x

4. March 9, 2018 / 11:11 am

I’ve seen this palette everywhere and the colours seem right up my street!!! I may have to ask for it for my birthday!!

April 25, 2018 / 9:29 pm

You definitely should, the shades are amazing! It’s like no other palette and the formula is just amazing x

April 25, 2018 / 9:29 pm

You should definitely get your hands on it if you can, it’s so perfect the shades are incredible! x