Spring Makeup Picks

Now the weather seems to have started to calm down *touches wood* It’s finally starting to feel a little bit more like spring so I’ve been thinking about what makeup to pick out for the season and I think I’ve got a pretty good line up, take a look…

First of all it’s no secret that I love a good pinky nude and Spring definitely isn’t about to change that, with it being perfect for the season. Around Christmas time I picked up one of the mini Stila liquid lipstick trios and fell in love. The shades are gorgeous and the formula is amazing in particular the shade Baci which I wanted to try forever and it definitely lived up to it’s expectations, although leaning more towards a slightly lilac/purple pink. The formula is so long wearing and comfortable without being drying too which is always amazing to find. One pinky nude I can’t wait to wear more of is my limited edition MAC x Nicki Minaj lipstick in The PinkPrint which is just stunning and a shade like no other, also how gorgeous is that packaging?! A little different from my usual with it being more of a creamy lipstick but I do love the feel on my lips for a change compared to a matte lip which is my usual go-to.

I think what I’m most excited about it bringing back my Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette which is so perfect for spring and summer with its gorgeous peachy pink vibes. I love this palette and I haven’t used it for so long, I even forgot how amazing it smells! Seriously if you haven’t got it already you need to go to your local Debenhams to check this little beauty out and if you fancy reading a review I have one of those just here too in case you need some more persuasion. I couldn’t fault this palette one bit, it looks gorgeous, the shade range is so versatile it has everything you need along with the shades being beautiful and the formula amazing. Need I say more?

Another thing I love about spring beauty is switching up my nail varnishes for pastel lilacs, pretty pinks and gold shimmers. I have a few favourites including these two new gorgeous editions from CND Vinylux which I am just loving, their nail varnishes are so pretty and always perfect for the seasons. I will definitely bringing back my trusty NailsInc unicorn duo too which is just to die for, NailsInc being another fave nail polish brand of mine!

What makeup will you be bringing back this spring?

*CND Vinylux are items gifted to me, but all opinions are honest and my own

1. April 18, 2018 / 8:52 am

That peach palette looks amazing!! I have been wanting to buy something from this peach collection from Too Faced for a while now 🙂

April 25, 2018 / 9:34 pm

It’s such a fab palette, the shade range and formula is so good I just think it’s so perfect for Spring/Summer, you should definitely get it if you can 🙂

2. April 19, 2018 / 11:02 am

I agree, I love a pinky peach for summer! I have the chocolate palette but been eyeing up the Peach as well. I must’ve been under a stone as I didn’t realise CND did standard polishes, I thought they just did the shellac. I’ll have to investigste further. Your two are perfect shades!

April 25, 2018 / 9:36 pm

They’re the perfect kind of shades for the season aren’t they! I’ve had my eye on the chocolate palette for the longest time! Ooo yes you definitely should, their regular nail polishes are so good and the shades are lovely too. I know they’re so pretty aren’t they! xx

3. April 20, 2018 / 8:20 am

Such pretty picks! I love springtime when all the pretty pinks come out! I love using more blushes and warmer eyeshadow colours. Love the nail varnish colours! Xx

April 25, 2018 / 9:37 pm

Thank you lovely! Me too I love the switch up of colours for the seasons it’s so refreshing 🙂 the colours are so pretty aren’t they! xx

4. April 25, 2018 / 4:00 pm

Everything is gorgeous! Those swatches of those two lipsticks – I N E E D both of those shades in my life now!! The TF Sweet Peach palette is a firm fave of mine and smells incredible! I love the shade’s of those two nail polishes too – very Spring appropriate xo

April 25, 2018 / 9:38 pm

Ahh they’re just so pretty aren’t they! I love that palette, It’s definitely a spring/summer palette for me though so I’m so excited to be getting it back out and I can’t wait to start playing around with it again, I can never get over how good it smells everytime I open it! They’re such pretty shades aren’t they I’m in love – especially the lilac! xx

5. Lauren
    April 26, 2018 / 7:49 am

I love the sweet peach palette. I’ve been using it a lot lately. Also that stila lipstick is gorgeous. Such a nice shade! X